Saturday 26 June 2010

Saturday is asshole day...

Oh and Sunday...but Saturday in particular...I’m sorry I cant serve your girlfriend ( who looks like she’s about 12 by the way...and you say your 30..eeww gross) alcohol, I’d rather not get fined and prosecuted so you and your “23” year old girlfriend can get cheap thrills off cheap cider. Don’t look at me like that...this is my job not my hobby, I really don’t wanna be here as much as you. Actually scratch that I don’t want to be here more than you. So kiss my ass you hairy sob try Tesco’s or better yet the corner shop...jhheezzzuuss.
Anyway, I have to raise £550 in a week to pay the deposit on my student accommodation. What a farce, I wouldn’t pay in protest only then I’d be homeless and I’m not one of those people that cannot shower for more than a day and get away with it, I don’t want to be accused of being a source of pollution, I’m English, my embarro-meter would explode. But seriously really??!! I mean you’re asking a 19 year old to somehow come up with £550 in 7 days...are you for real... and they had the damn cheek to have another option were you paid the full amount instead of just the deposit and you get a discount. THE DAMN CHEEK!!! Since when did rich people need discounts...I need a discount...I work in a supermarket for crying out loud. So yeah, amongst many other things that piss me off (mainly being alive in general), that did too. Also I keep having to serve the smelly woman at work who isn’t homeless but smells like she is and has a smelly matt of hair at the back of her head and dirty fingers and is just greasy in general...oh and she’s rude... it should be illegal to be smelly and rude...one or the other bitch...you can’t have your cake and eat it, if your gonna make me throw up in my mouth at least do it with mild mannered respect.

2 comments:

  1. I know right a flammin' discount for rich people, just cos we don't have the privlege of being able to afford our full years accomadation at this point in time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a disgrace...and its gonna get worse with bloody cameron xx

    ReplyDelete